$140.00 per night standard rate
Government Rate is also available for approved travel.( FEMA# VA 5620). Rate is for single room occupancy only. Additional charge(s) will apply for second occupant in the same room. Applicable Monday-Thursday. For Government rate you must book direct (276)781-0250.
Warm earth tones of brick, taupe, and olive yield a very comfortable and relaxing atmosphere in this guest room. The window treatments in the room are unique and original. It is usually the first thing that guests notice about the room.
About the Room’s NamesakeNettie Shaver was one of George’s milliners. We don’t know the exact relationship, but we know she was a very close family friend. She was with George, who was on a buying trip in New York City, when he died. After George’s death, she returned to the Collins house and resided with Mary.
- Queen bed triple sheeted with Egyptian cotton linens lightly scented in lavender
- Nightly turndown service available
- Luxurious bathrobes from Chadworth & Haig for ‘Him’ & ‘Her’
- Chocolates for your ‘sweet’ pleasure
- A comfy chair for your reading or TV viewing pleasure
- A writing desk for computer perusal
- Wireless Internet capability
- Cable TV and DVD player
- Private bathroom equipped with a corner shower
- Hair dryer available in room
- Turkish plush towels
- Salon bath and hair products
- Hunter ceiling fan
- Central air conditioning
- Mountain view