$145.00 per night regular rate
Soothing greens, with subtle floral patterns, exude an earthy calmness in this spacious guest room. The L.P. overlooks the main garden on the side of the inn.
About the Room’s Namesake–Lewis Preston “Pat” Collins served as the 26th Lieutenant Governor of the State of Virginia. He practiced law in Marion, Virginia and also owned and operated a department store. He suffered a heart attack while he was being introduced as the speaker at an elementary school dedication, during his second term as lieutenant governor.
- Queen bed triple sheeted with Egyptian cotton linens lightly scented in lavender
- Luxurious bathrobes from Chadworth & Haig for ‘Him’ & ‘Her’
- Chocolates for your ‘sweet’ pleasure
- Two comfy chairs for your reading or TV viewing pleasure
- A writing desk for computer perusal
- Wireless Internet capability
- Cable TV
- Private bathroom equipped with a corner shower
- Hair dryer available in room
- Plush Turkish towels
- Salon bath and hair products
- Hunter ceiling fan
- Central air conditioning
- Mountain views and garden view
Government Rate is also available for approved travel.( FEMA# VA 5620). Rate is for single room occupancy only. Additional charge(s) will apply for second occupant in the same room. Applicable Monday-Thursday. For Government rate you must book direct (276)781-0250.