Cozy Lodging near Bristol Motor Speedway
The “Ella” – a Mini-Suite
$150.00 per night
This mini-suite at The Collins House Inn is beautifully decorated in soothing burgundy colors, with floral accents. This large and airy king bed suite is the only guest room situated on the main floor. It was originally the side porch. The Ella was one of two rooms constructed from the side porch.
Located in Marion, VA, less than an hour from the NASCAR excitement at Bristol, our B&B is the perfect stopover on the way to and from the races. We are conveniently situated nearby, yet far enough to be a relaxing destination away from the crowds.
Ella Bolling Collins, sister-in-law to George Collins, originally owned the property on which The Collins House Inn was eventually built.
- King bed with Egyptian cotton linens lightly scented in lavender
- Triple-sheeted beds
- Nightly turndown service provided
- Luxurious bathrobes from Chadworth & Haig for ‘Him’ & ‘Her’
- Chocolates for your ‘sweet’ pleasure
- Two comfy chairs for your reading or TV viewing pleasure
- A writing desk for computer perusal
- Wireless Internet capability
- Cable TV and DVD player
- Full en-suite bath with tub/shower combination
- Hair dryer
- Turkish plush towels
- Salon bath and hair products
- Original Hunter ceiling fan
- Central air conditioning