Welcome to The Collins House Inn ( open year round )
What is your passion? Is it hiking or biking on pristine trails surrounded by spectacular sights Nature has provided? Or is it music that stirs your soul and The Song of the Mountain is in your bones? Motorcyclists—are you up to the challenge of the Back of the Dragon? Maybe you just want to ‘get away’ and treat yourself and that special someone. The Marion area and Southwest Virginia has some of the best fly fishing in the State. The Collins House Inn in Marion, VA, in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains of Southwest Virginia and just off I-81, is your perfect destination. From Marion, you are ‘stone’s throw’ from both Hungry Mother State Park and Mount Rogers National Recreation Area where the highest peak in Virginia can be found—and experience the view from Whitetop Mountain. Further information regarding Smyth County tourism highlights can be found online at http://www.visitvirginiamountains.com/contact-us.html. The Collins House Inn is an ideal place for family gatherings, reunions, and retreats. We have the facilities available for small business meetings.
It is our pleasure to offer our guests a memorable and comfortable stay in our BedandBreakfast.com Diamond Collection and AAA Diamond Award-winning bed and breakfast by offering:
- Five well-appointed guest rooms, each with a private in-room bathroom!
- Wireless Internet
- Multiple common rooms to relax or mingle with friends & other guests
- A generous ‘back’ yard to soak up nature while relaxing in the Inn’s Gazebo
- 2 short walking blocks to historic downtown
- STAY & PLAY PACKAGES–a favorite with guests (see our package offers)
- The Lincoln & BarterTheaters, restaurants, and shopping
- The Wayne Henderson School of Art & Music
- Excellent hiking, biking, & motorcycle trails ( Back of the Dragon) close at hand
- Access to Lifetime Wellness Center
- Several Virginia wineries in the area
- NASCAR racing only 51 minutes away
- Lodging for either April or August NASCAR events require a 2 day min.stay
- Watch the Innkeepers Corner for the 2018 Ghost Walk Schedule
- Civil War history
- Pet-free environment (including service animals)
- Totally “Tobacco Free” no vap, cigarette, cigar, pipe smoking or chewing tobacco allowed in the Inn or on Inn property
- Radient Heat thru out the Inn for the winter season
- A gazebo for that special occasion such as a wedding or vow renewal
Innkeepers Susan &; Mike Edwards extend an invitation to you to stay at The Collins House Inn and experience Southwest Virginia. Our guest rooms are luxurious, and our breakfasts are memorable. We are dedicated to detail and warm hospitality. You will discover The Collins House Inn is a hallmark experience and a wonderful inviting alternative to typical hotel lodging…even if you are just passing through and Marion is on the way to your destination.
2018 RECOGNITION OF EXCELLENCE